Chigwell School Music Lesson Terms & Conditions
By paying this invoice you agree and adhere to the Terms & conditions for instrumental/vocal lessons at Chigwell School:
1. The instrumental teacher will their best endeavours to schedule 32 lessons for each pupil over the course of an academic year (from September to the following July).
2. Invoices should be paid before the start of the relevant term, and should be paid within 14 days of issue.
3. A £10 surcharge will be added to any invoice remaining unpaid after this time. Tuition will not be provided if fees remain unpaid and any lesson missed through late payment of fees will not be made up.
4. Lessons will be charged if the pupil is absent for any reason.
5. Timetables will be displayed on the music department noticeboard and Gateway. It is the responsibility of the students and their parents to check regularly the lesson times.
6. Any lesson(s) charged for but not actually taught by the teacher will be credited on the following term’s invoice.
7. Any music or other sundries supplied by the teacher to the pupil during the course of a term will be invoiced directly to the parent.
8. Notice to discontinue tuition must be received by the teacher in writing by the start of the term preceding that in which the lessons are to be discontinued, failing which a term’s fees will be payable in lieu of notice.
9. A term’s notice will be given of any increase in fees.
10. The instrumental teacher may appoint a deputy (subject to DBS checks) to undertake the teaching of any, or all of the lessons covered by this invoice.
11. In the event lessons are not able to be given at Chigwell School for any reason, lessons will be given online.
12. Any contracts for instrument hire are to be agreed with the school directly and are to be arranged with the Music Administrator.